Hours: Contracted working hours consist of 37.5-hour week, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30 with 1 hour lunch, possibility for remote working
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We have grown from £10M to £30M revenue in less than 3 years and our team have grown from 35 to 200.
We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
This is your opportunity to collaborate with our award-winning dynamic team in one of our fabulous open plan offices in Manchester, Runcorn, Leeds and Bradford, where you can enjoy a game of pool, table tennis, Xbox to help you unwind and all easily accessible with local transport links.
Focus of the role:
The key focus of the role is to provide administrative support to BCN Group’s contract renewal process. You will be responsible for identifying contract renewals, liaising with vendors/suppliers on pricing and preparing renewal quotations for our sales team to issue to customers. Overall ensuring a smoother renewals process between our Sales and Contracts Teams.
This is a newly created, stand-alone role, which requires experience in setting up new processes, managing workloads and working self-sufficiently. You will have the scope and opportunity to bring your ideas and problem-solving skills to the team, putting own stamp on renewals operations.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing quotations and back up documentation for renewal of subscription and 3rd party services to the customer base using the business’ in-house bespoke CRM system.
- Liaising with 3rd parties to obtain pricing and supporting information.
- Ensuring data accuracy and quality using 3rd party portals and by liaising with internal teams.
- Monitoring risk and progress of renewals with the sales team weekly, including the preparation of supportive reports.
- Any other administrative duties as required in the wider team.
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative role, ideally with some experience in IT hardware and software/renewals.
- Excellent skills with the Microsoft package; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams
- Confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
- Outstanding customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess good organisational and time management skills
- Team mentality
- Highly competitive salary with excellent job-related benefits
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days with length of service with option to buy additional leave
- State-of-the-art office with free parking
- Industry leading training and development
- Birthday off
- Health cash plan and life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Come and join a winning team.