Thursday 26th November 2020 – 2pm to 3pm
Are you getting requests from your colleagues and managers that results in painstaking or impossible processes? To complete these tasks, are you having to work across multiple systems at the same time? These are already challenging times where your focus should helping to grow your business and working smarter.
Join BCN Group on Thursday 26th November at 2pm, to discover how you can integrate Sage with other systems and transform the way you and your business operates, for your finance team needs to continue doing what they do best – supporting your business with the management of your finances.
What will you learn?
- How integrating other services with Sage can lead to a more productive, efficient and agile team.
- The ease in which better processes and automation can be built.
- The evolution of the Finance team and what you need to help support them.
- Additional addons to make your Sage experience unique
- The latest updates from Sage.
- Introduction to BCN Group
- Recent Sage 200c updates
- What’s next from Sage 200c – TLS protocol awareness, MTD and Brexit
- How are BCN Group helping finance teams support their business through embracing the cloud and going paperless
- Ask the experts
Your guest speakers
Colin Leyland – Sage Business Development Manager, BCN Group
Colin is a Sage Specialist at BCN group with over 20 years of experience of, consultancy, implementation, training, and support, for Sage products. Working with businesses to understand how Sage software can provide solutions to complex requirements, maximize the return on investment in ERP solutions and provide short-term improvements and long-term business growth.