Location: Bradford – Potential for Remote working
Hours: Contracted working hours consist of 37.5-hour week, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30 with 1 hour lunch
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We have grown from £10M to £30M revenue in less than 3 years and our team have grown from 35 to 200.
We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
This is your opportunity to collaborate with our award-winning dynamic team in one of our fabulous open plan offices in Manchester, Runcorn, Leeds and Bradford, where you can enjoy a game of pool, table tennis, Xbox to help you unwind and all easily accessible with local transport links.
Cloud2 work closely with NHS clinicians and leaders to solve some of the greatest challenges facing society today. We use analytics, automation, and compliance to help improve waiting time for patients, reduce risk of harm and ensure equitable access and outcomes for all.
Together with our parent company BCN Group we are a leading Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics. Our projects are typically Azure based including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Data Factory, Data Lakes, Data Warehouse, Databricks and custom solutions powered by C#, .NET Core and React.
Our people have 3 things in common: curiosity for learning, getting projects done brilliantly and the belief that together we do make a difference!
Using your current knowledge of Microsoft’s Power Apps platform, you will help lead a Power Platform Centre of Excellence that will use Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams technologies, creating data integrations with 3rd party systems with a focus on healthcare process and automation. This is an exciting new opportunity working as part of the Cloud2 team to develop new capabilities and establish a supportable model of platform and applications.
- Work directly with the business to support various projects and solutions
- Using problem solving skills as challenges arise
- Process mining to scope and deliver solutions that meet agreed User Stories
- Installation and configuration of data gateways
- Development of Power Apps solutions using Power Automate and Power BI for automation and analytics
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365 technologies, including a focus on keeping up to date with developing solutions and future roadmap of Microsoft
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
What we’re looking for
- Confident to work individually on projects as well as part of a team to support roadmap and governance processes
- Good experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint
- Successfully designed, developed and deployed a minimum of 5 business Power Apps solutions
- 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- 1+ year of experience with Office 365 development utilizing Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Or strong experience as a full stack developer with enthusiasm to develop as a MS Power Platform specialist
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills for identifying ways to apply solutions to help customers improve performance
- Strong verbal and written communication
Why Cloud2, A BCN Group Company
- Competitive salary and excellent job-related benefits
- State-of-the-art office right off the M606 with free permit allocated parking
- Health insurance, critical illness insurance, life assurance
Come and join a winning team.