Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours, 9am to 5.30pm, 60-minute lunch break.
Salary: £21,000 – 25,000
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Focus of the role:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role is a new and exciting role within BCN Group – this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to hone their marketing skills and who wants to take the next step in their career, working for one of the UK’s fastest growing technology leaders.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our current and future digital marketing channels, including but not exclusively, social media, digital advertising, organic digital marketing, and our website. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to help deliver the overall marketing strategy as well as internal stakeholders and third-party Marketing agencies to help develop new and engaging content and executing engaging campaigns.
We’re looking for a self-starter who can think of their feet, take on a challenge, and who can react quickly in a fast-paced industry.
• Creating, managing and executing engaging and relevant marketing campaigns across all of BCN Group’s social media channels.
• Management of paid social and search engine marketing campaigns.
• Plan and implement daily social media posting utilising new and exciting content.
• BCN Group’s website delivering engaging content and SEO strategy alongside 3rd party agencies.
• Work with Marketing Manager and 3rd party agencies in the development of new content ensuring its SEO enhanced and meeting brand guidelines.
• Monitor and track performance across all channels.
• Work closely with the Sales team to aid them in their social marketing and selling.
• Contributing to the growth of our email database.
• Develop content workflows for the automated delivery on content.
• Proactively seek new areas of opportunities that will deliver Sales leads.
• Support key stakeholders in the management of CRM database
• Works with current 3rd party PR agency in creation and delivery of business news, thought-leadership content and award entries.
Person, Skills & Experience:
• Experience within a similar Marketing role
• Keen interest in technology
• A digital first approach
• Experience managing social media channels, websites and PPC advertising.
• Good understanding of SEO techniques
• Experience creating new content including blogs, social posts, website copy, case studies and whitepapers.
• Can-do attitude
• Good IT skills and ability to quickly grasp new systems.
• Must be self-motivated, resourceful and be able to work on projects independently.
• Highly organised and have excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Interpersonal communication skills and the ability to be a team player.
• Work well under pressure using own initiative.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with professionals at all levels and maintain relationships.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Management of digital channels through HubSpot
• Management of website through WordPress
• Managing PR campaigns and award entries
• Experience within the IT and/or technology services sector
• Marketing workflow management
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, health cover, life assurance, generous holiday entitlement plus the option to buy holidays, your birthday off, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.