We are looking for a graduate that is passionate about analytics and wants to deliver real improvements to a diverse range of customers including healthcare, investment firms and manufacturers in smart and effective ways. The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their skills and want to learn more about a wide range of analytics capabilities enabling them to build a long career here at Cloud2 in a growing and exciting technology team.
Together with our parent company BCN Group we are a leading Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics. Our projects are typically Azure based including Power Apps, Power BI, Data Factory, Data Lakes, Data Warehouse, Databricks and custom solutions powered by C#, .NET Core and React.
Our people have 3 things in common: curiosity for learning, getting projects done brilliantly and the belief that together we do make a difference!
This is an exciting opportunity working as part of the Cloud2 team to develop new capabilities and establish industry leading analytics practices.
• Work directly with the business to support various projects and solutions
• Utilize problem-solving skills to understand process pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise
• Design end-to-end solutions that improve engagement, productivity, and knowledge sharing
• Report and insights development within Power BI in alignment with captured customer needs and best practice UI/UX approaches.
• Developing bespoke, and efficient data ingestion approaches.
What we’re looking for
• Confident to work individually on projects as well as part of a team
• Good experience in data analytics
• Ability to commit to and deliver excellence in advance of deadlines
• Experience coordinating complex projects involving multiple people
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Working from Bradford office
• Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI, Power Apps, Power Automate or SQL
• £25,000 + excellent job-related benefits
• 23 days annual leave increasing to 25 days with length of service with option to buy additional leave + birthday off
• Industry leading training and development towards Microsoft associate accreditation
• State-of-the-art office right off the M606 with free permit allocated parking
• Tastecard+ membership
• Health cash plan and life insurance
• Cycle to work scheme with changing facilities on site