Graduate Internal Recruiter
Job title: Graduate Internal Recruiter
Hours: Flexible – Full and part time applicants considered
Salary: Dependent on experience
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Focus of the role:
The Graduate Internal Recruiter role is a new and exciting position within BCN Group – this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to hone their recruitment skills and who wants to take the next step in their career, working for one of the UK’s fastest growing technology leaders
You’ll be part of the wider HR and Talent Team, taking ownership of the full recruitment process from liaising with hiring managers, confirming and advertising vacancies, liaising with recruitment agencies, sourcing, screening and shortlisting, arranging interviews. You will play a key role in engaging potential tech hires through a variety of methods to successfully deliver against business requirements. With excellent communication and negotiation skills, you will be able to quickly build relationships both over the phone and face to face and work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
• Sourcing candidates using a variety of methods including direct applicant/advert response, referrals, LinkedIn, job boards, social media and other creative methods. New ideas welcome!
• Recruiting the best tech talent who are aligned to our business and values.
• Growing a pool of engaged talent for future hiring needs
• Providing interview feedback to candidates and managers
• Active on LinkedIn, creating engaging posts/job ads.
• Ownership of our internal referral scheme
• Liaising with recruitment agencies
• Work with HR and hiring managers to write/update job ads.
• Advertise job openings on careers page, job boards, social networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Indeed)
• You will use your expertise to support, guide and advise managers whilst also managing expectations and providing feedback on market trends.
• Ensuring our Applicant Tracker is up to date.
• Opportunity to get involved in projects, focussing on improving the candidate journey and recruitment process.
• Exposure to IT or related sector, working within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment is desirable but not essential.
• Previous recruitment experience within a candidate led market is desirable but not essential.
• Proactive approach, able to prioritise and effectively manage your own time working in a fast-paced business.
• Personable approach, great communication skills
• Takes ownership and cares about what you do.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, health cover, life assurance, generous holiday entitlement plus the option to buy holidays, your birthday off, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.