Location: Manchester – Part-time remote working available
Reports to: Head of Software
Hours: Contracted working hours consist of 37.5-hour week, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30 with 1 hour lunch
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
You will be joining a business which has grown significantly in the past 2 years, has ambitious expansion plans and continues to invest in its transformation projects and its people.
Focus of the role:
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our forward-thinking and innovative team. You will take a supportive role in developing and bug-fixing on our internally developed ERP system. This role is for a driven and ambitious software developer, who is keen to learn in a supportive environment.
The role focusses on working with the senior .NET developers to drive the product forwards and to continually improve system automation. The system is key to the business’ success and is used by all areas of the business from Sales, Operations to Project Management.
The system utilises many elements of the azure ecosystem and has an exciting roadmap which leverages new technologies and Azure features.
The end product is delivered via web apps and integrates with a number of 3rd party API’s and also has its own API.
- .NET Core and C#
- Hands on experience ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Azure Web Application hosting experience or knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Entity Framework and LINQ
- Modern UI Frameworks React, Angular, Vue.js
- Microsoft certifications
- Unit testing, Test driven development.
- Experience of developing/architecting Azure solutions
- Experience working in agile environment
- Developing large complex applications
- 2 years+ development experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an inquisitive nature
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Drive to deliver the highest standard of work
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Able to adapt to changing requirements
- Works well as part of a team
- The opportunity to shape your own future with industry leading training and development and access to our BCN Academy
- Highly competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- 23 days holiday increasing with length of service and the option to buy additional leave
- Hybrid working
- Birthday off
- Health cash plan with free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)supporting bereavement, financial, health and wellbeing, and much more
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme, electric vehicle scheme, tech scheme and retail discounts
- State-of-the-art office with free parking
- Free 24-hour on-site gym (Manchester)
- A gift from us for expectant parents!
- Long service gifts to celebrate the milestones
- Beer Fridays, end of month pizza, pool tables (with cross office tournaments if you fancy your chances!), dress down every day, social events such as Summer BBQ, plus more!