Reports to: Purchasing Lead
Location: Manchester (Fully office based)
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30, with a 60-minute lunch break
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We have grown from £10M to £30M revenue in less than 3 years and our team have grown from 35 to 200.
We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
This is your opportunity to collaborate with our award-winning dynamic team in one of our fabulous open plan offices in Manchester, Runcorn, Leeds and Bradford, where you can enjoy a game of pool, table tennis, Xbox to help you unwind and all easily accessible with local transport links.
Focus of the role:
Reporting to the Purchasing Lead and working within the wider Business Operations team, the role’s key focus is to provide administrative support to the purchasing function.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Accepting deliveries of kit, signing in and asset tag management
- Obtaining tracking, licensing, and other information from 3rd parties
- Providing reporting to management and other teams, including a weekly backorder report
- Arranging couriers
- Holiday cover for other team members to include issuing purchase orders
- Office management including managing post and welcoming guests
- Any other administrative responsibilities as required by the team
- Creating and maintaining excellent working relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Continually looking to identify and develop new ways of working to maximise efficiency and ensure best working practices
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role
- Experience within the IT industry is a bonus, but not required
- Good skills with the Microsoft package; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- A proactive Self-starter with the ability to approach and resolve challenges
- Ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Team mentality
What’s in it for you?
- A very competitive salary
- Health cover
- Life assurance
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- A very generous holiday entitlement
- An option to buy extra holidays
- Plus more!
Come and join a winning team!