Sage Support Consultant
Job title: Sage Support Consultant
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
Salary: £ per Annum
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Focus of the role:
As a Sage Support Consultant, you will be responsible for working directly with the end users, offering technical solution support via email, ticketing system and telephone, performing fixes where possible and escalating where necessary.
• Providing support for Sage 50, Sage 200 and Sage CRM and 3rd Party software and applications.
• Ensure all calls are logged into the helpdesk system and progress notes are added to all calls.
• Proactively managing problem calls through to completion in a timely basis.
• Ensuring SLA’s are met.
• Sharing your technical knowledge and assisting your colleagues with issue resolution.
• The ability to deliver exceptional customer service and a desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for our customers is a basic requirement of the role
• Keep up to date with all new versions and releases
• Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution.
• Ensure that any technical or operational issues on a service ticket are escalated efficiently
• Ability to research ideas and concepts in order to source suitable technical solutions or resolve problems
• On occasion provide on-site support for customers as and when required
• Delivering exceptional customer service and demonstrating the ability and desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for our customers.
• Knowledge and understanding of Sage 50, 200 and CRM software
• Knowledge and understanding of 3rd Party applications from Eureka, Sicon & Draycir
• Knowledge and understanding of SQL including the ability to write/run SQL Scripts.
• Previous experience within a Sage or a Sage Business Partner
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• A passion for problem solving under pressure
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written and spoken communication skills
• Possess good organisational and time management skills
• Team mentality
• Good sense of humor
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary. Health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, tastecard+ membership, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.