Making Tax Digital – Sage Technology Workshop
The 1st April deadline, set by HMRC for business to submit returns and to keep VAT records on a digital platform, has now passed. So, if you’re a business which is yet to move to a MTD compatible software all is not lost! HMRC and the UK Government have agreed to a soft launch, of 12 months, to allow those businesses to complete an integration.
Join BCN, Sage and Panintelligence, on Wednesday 12th June, where you’ll learn how Making Tax Digital is impacting your business and the practical steps you’ll need to take to become compliant.
Our Making Tax Digital workshop is the perfect opportunity to discover;
- How legislation changes will impact your business
- The practical steps you’ll need to take
- How Sage accounting software can help in order to remain compliant
- The Sage 200cloud roadmap
- The power of business intelligence with Panintelligence