Microsoft Teams: Your hub for teamwork and collaboration workshop
Discover how Microsoft Teams is becoming the central hub for team collaboration. Teams integrates across Office 365 applications and brings together in a shared workspace; chat, meetings, file sharing and voice, where you can work within business apps. This provides your business with a platform to simply get more work done.
Join us for an in-depth look at how Microsoft Teams can improve your business to become more collaborative, productive and agile.
What you’ll learn:
• The migration of Skype for Business to Teams – what’s possible and how much more you can achieve.
• How your business can communicate more effectively with group chat, online meetings, web conferencing and voice.
• Collaboration on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel and SharePoint.
• How to add Microsoft and other custom apps into the Teams platform to aid business productivity.
• Teams specific devices to further enhance user efficiency.
• Security features to keep your team secure
08:30 – Arrival, registration & breakfast
09:30 – Introduction
09:45 – Session 1: Welcome to the central hub for collaboration
10:30 – Break
10:45 – Session 2: Enhance business efficiency and security
11:30 – Roundtable Q&A
11:45 – Close and networking