More than 33% of customers have upgraded to the latest iteration of Veeam’s award-winning availability solution, with upgrades taking a ‘matter of minutes’; customers, prospects and partners have downloaded at a rate of more than 1,200 per day, illustrating global appetite for the always-on business.
BlueCoffee Networks’ partner, Veeam Software have announced that initial customer adoption of Veeam Availability Suite v8 has exceeded all expectations. Thirty thousand (30,000) organizations registered pre-launch interest in the solution, illustrating the growing requirement for companies to deliver the Always-On Business™, and within its first 90 days of release more than 36 percent of existing customers (45,000) upgraded to Veeam Availability Suite v8. In addition, wider interest in the solution has been phenomenal, with customers, prospects and partners downloading at a rate of more than 1,200 downloads per day.
When specifically asked about the upgrade experience to the new version:
- Almost two thirds of organizations stated that the upgrade process took a “matter of minutes”
- Compared to upgrading with other software vendors, 94 percent said that Veeam Availability Suite v8 set a new standard in simplicity
- Furthermore, 91 percent of customers handled the upgrade process internally with no help from an external consultant, thereby illustrating its ease of use
- Nearly three quarters of respondents indicated that the v8 release exceeded their expectations or they were very satisfied since completing the upgrade process
- Top features/benefits were Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft Active Directory (21 percent), enhancements to Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange (19 percent), Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server (18 percent) and replication enhancements (17 percent)
To find out about how BlueCoffee Networks can help your business with it’s Veeam Software requirements, please call us on 0345 095 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.