Contract Renewals Administrator
Job title: Contract Renewals Administrator
Reports to: Contracts Lead
Location: Manchester (Remote working available)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm, with a 60-minute lunch break.
Salary: Dependant on experience
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Focus of the role:
The key focus of the role is to provide administrative support to BCN Group’s contract renewal process. You will be responsible for identifying contract renewals, liaising with vendors/suppliers on pricing and preparing renewal quotations for our sales team to issue to customers. Overall ensuring a smoother renewals process between our Sales and Contracts Teams.
This is a newly created, stand-alone role, which requires experience in setting up new processes, managing workloads and working self-sufficiently. You will have the scope and opportunity to bring your ideas and problem-solving skills to the team, putting own stamp on renewals operations.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Preparing quotations and back up documentation for renewal of subscription and 3rd party services to the customer base using the business’ in-house bespoke CRM system.
• Liaising with 3rd parties to obtain pricing and supporting information.
• Ensuring data accuracy and quality using 3rd party portals and by liaising with internal teams.
• Monitoring risk and progress of renewals with the sales team weekly, including the preparation of supportive reports.
• Any other administrative duties as required in the wider team.
• 2 years’ experience in an administrative role, ideally with some experience in IT hardware and software/renewals.
• Excellent skills with the Microsoft package; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams
• Confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
• Able to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
• Outstanding customer service skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess good organisational and time management skills
• Team mentality
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.