Job title: Contracts Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30 pm
Salary: Dependant on experience
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Focus of the role:
As a Contracts Administrator, you will play a vital part in the management of BCN Groups contract process. The role will be part of a wider contracts team whose overall responsibility is to review contracts details and ensure that BCN customers, vendors, and partners are being billed correctly in line with contractual agreements.
- Reconciling of contractual services and management of the contract base to ensure correct charges and volumes.
- Supporting with end-to-end contract management; including setup of customer contracts, checking documentation and portals for third party verification, determining service commencement using our internally-built system to input contract details.
- Ongoing reconciliation of subscriptions and management of the contract base to ensure correct charges and volumes.
- Supporting the sales team with the renewals processes; including issuing weekly reports and providing information to support the team.
- End-to-end query management for any contract related invoice or account manager queries.
- Identify and address account and billing discrepancies by reviewing and cross-referencing invoices as and when they are received.
- Holiday cover for other team members to include customer service responsibilities and any other support required by the wider operations team.
- Experience within a financial administrative role would be of benefit but is not essential.
- Experience working in an administrative role.
- Good Excel skills
- Experience on the Microsoft package; Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams
- Confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
- Outstanding customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess good organisational and time management skills
- Team mentality
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary. Health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, tastecard+ membership, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.