Job title: Microsoft 365 Developer Microsoft 365 Developer
Reports to: Head of Software
Location: Runcorn, Manchester, or Leeds (will consider remote working with occasional office visits)
Travel: Frequent visits to existing and new client sites
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm, 60-minute lunch break.
Salary: £ Competitive
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Focus of the role:
As a SharePoint Solutions Architect at BCN you will be working on projects to develop customised SharePoint-based technology solutions for a variety of clients and industries.
A customer facing and dynamic role that requires the ability to commercially propose projects based on the articulated advantages and abilities of the Microsoft Productivity stack of applications in achieving identified business goals. You will be joining a high performing Delivery Team who share a common goal in driving the adoption of M365 cloud technologies.
This role is a hybrid solution design and technical delivery position.
• Microsoft 365 service offerings including Teams, SharePoint, and Power Platform.
• Common M365 service use-cases
• Principals of Information Architecture & Governance
• Attend client site, running workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365. Requirement gathering and analysis; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements and solution architectures using the full M365 stack.
• Ability to develop a road map for organisations providing a short term and long-term plan, aligned to business requirements and goals for the organisation.
• Extensive experience designing and configuring SharePoint 2010-2019 high availability and hybrid architectures.
• Understanding of M365 licensing scenarios and ability to provide clients with advice on licensing requirements.
• Ability to develop SPFx customisations including application customizer, webparts and list view command set extension. A clear understanding must also be present on SPFx deployment targets such as SharePoint, Teams and Office Add-Ins.
• Experience of Power Automate Flow native actions, custom connectors, adaptive cards and calling out to APIs.
• Strong knowledge of adaptive cards and actionable messages within Microsoft Teams.
• Principals of authentication scenarios including Azure AD authentication, OAuth authentication and OAuth Flows.
• Experience of developing against the Microsoft Graph including Graph SDKs and endpoints, OAuth, Azure Active Directory, MSAL/ADAL libraries etc…and the ability to develop using the SharePoint REST API.
• Competent in deployment scenarios using the PnP Provisioning framework, Microsoft 365 CLI and CSOM.
• Extensive experience in the development and technical architectures of Microsoft 365 solutions consisting of all aspects of the M365 stack including, Teams, SharePoint & Azure.
• Strong knowledge on the SharePoint security model and its capabilities.
• Strong capabilities on how best to use SharePoint search including Managed Properties, Crawled Properties, search queries, and search web parts
• Experience in SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Creation and modification of classic master and page layouts, web parts and other components
• Strong understanding of supporting SharePoint technologies including Windows Server, SQL Server, .NET Framework, IIS, Clustering, NLB, Storage Capabilities, ISA Server, and SQL Reporting
• Strong familiarity with third party products available when building SharePoint solutions.
• Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• A minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate a very high level of customer service
• Be highly collaborative with the current team, management structure and business leaders
• Demonstrate a ‘Can-Do’ attitude
• Be an excellent communicator
• Full UK driving licence
• Current Microsoft Certifications
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, generous holiday entitlement, the option to buy holidays, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.