Location: Manchester (Potential for Hybrid working)
Reports to: Head of Software
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We have grown from £10M to £30M revenue in less than 3 years and our team have grown from 35 to 200.
We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
This is your opportunity to collaborate with our award-winning dynamic team in one of our fabulous open plan offices in Manchester, Runcorn, Leeds and Bradford, where you can enjoy a game of pool, table tennis, Xbox to help you unwind and all easily accessible with local transport links.
Focus of the role:
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join our forward-thinking and innovative team. As a Developer you will be working as part of a customer-centric product development team and will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining both new and existing products and services. Working with the latest technologies on a variety of projects, this role is for a technically capable, driven, and ambitious software developer. You will be passionate about solving problems and be able to quickly get to the bottom of complex issues.
- Hands on experience using ASP.NET MVC, Web API, .NET Core and C#
- Full understanding of Object-oriented programming and the benefits (e.g., SOLID)
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Entity Framework and LINQ
- Developing large complex applications
- Familiarity with SPA frameworks like Vue, Angular, React, or Blazor
- Microsoft certifications
- Unit testing, Test driven development.
- Experience of developing/architecting Azure solutions
- Azure Application hosting experience or knowledge (Web App, Azure SQL DB, Function App, Storage and Azure Service Bus)
- Azure DevOps – Boards, Repos and Pipelines
- 5 years+ development experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an inquisitive nature
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Drive to deliver the highest standard of work
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Able to adapt to changing requirements
- Works well as part of a team
- Highly competitive salary
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days with length of service with option to buy additional leave
- State-of-the-art office with free parking
- Industry leading training and development
- Birthday off
- Health cash plan and life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Come and join a winning team.