Reports to: Head of Software
Location: Runcorn or Manchester
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
We have a very open culture where collaboration, inclusion and close working with the leadership team is encouraged – we work together & we win together!
Focus of the role:
We are looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join our forward-thinking and innovative team. As a Developer you will be working as part of a customer-centric product development team and will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining both new and existing products and services, alongside internal development projects. Working with the latest technologies on a variety of projects, this role is for a technically capable, driven and ambitious software developer.
The primary focus will be developing our internal application that involves sales order processing, projects, and service desk software. You will be passionate about solving problems and be able to quickly get to the bottom of complex issues.
- .NET Core and C#
- Hands on experience ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Entity Framework and LINQ
- Azure Web Application hosting experience or knowledge (desirable)
- Experience working in agile environment (desirable)
- Experience of developing/architecting Azure solutions (desirable)
- Unit testing, Test driven development. (desirable)
- Modern UI Frameworks React, Angular, Vuejs (desirable)
- Microsoft certifications (desirable)
- Developing large complex applications (desirable)
- Microservices (desirable)
- 5 years+ development experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an inquisitive nature
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Drive to deliver the highest standard of work
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Able to adapt to changing requirements
- Works well as part of a team
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, health cover, life assurance, birthday day off, generous holiday entitlement (plus the option to buy holidays), employee bonus scheme, plus more!
Come and join a winning team.