We are looking for a Power BI developer who is passionate about analytics and wants to deliver real improvements to healthcare clinical teams in smart and effective ways, improving their everyday delivery of patient care. The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their skills and want to learn more about wider Azure analytics capabilities enabling them to build a long career here at Cloud2 in a growing and exciting technology team.
Cloud2 work closely with NHS clinicians and leaders to solve some of the greatest challenges facing society today. We use analytics, automation, and compliance to help improve waiting time for patients, reduce risk of harm and ensure equitable access and outcomes for all.
Together with our parent company BCN Group we are a leading Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics. Our projects are typically Azure based including Power Apps, Power BI, Data Factory, Data Lakes, Data Warehouse, Databricks and custom solutions powered by C#, .NET Core and React.
Our people have 3 things in common: curiosity for learning, getting projects done brilliantly and the belief that together we do make a difference!
Using your extensive knowledge of Microsoft’s Power BI, you will help lead an Analytics Centre of Excellence that will use Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Synapse and Machine Learning technologies to enable improvement in healthcare outcomes. This is an exciting opportunity working as part of the Cloud2 team to develop new capabilities and establish industry leading analytics practices.
• Work directly with the business to support various projects and solutions
• Report/dashboard development within Power BI in alignment with captured customer needs and best practice UI/UX approaches.
• Developing bespoke, and efficient ETL approaches that adhere to development and data architecture principles.
• Utilize problem-solving skills to understand process pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise
• Design end-to-end solutions that improve engagement, productivity, and knowledge sharing
What we’re looking for
• Confident to work individually on projects as well as part of a team to support roadmap and governance processes
• Expert in Power BI report / dashboard development
• Knowledge of Data Warehouses, ETL and other Azure applications
• Experienced in Agile project management
• Strong business-to-technology translation skills for identifying ways to apply analytics to help customers improve performance
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Completion of, or working towards Microsoft DA-100 Analyzing Data with Power BI, Power Platform Associate (PL-400) or Azure Data Scientist Associate (DP-100) exams
• An interest in working towards becoming an MVP
• Highly competitive, market leading for the right candidate, excellent job-related benefits
• 23 days holiday increasing to 25 days with length of service with option to buy additional leave
• State-of-the-art office right off the M606 with free permit allocated parking
• Tastecard+ membership
• Birthday off
• Health cash plan and life assurance
• Cycle to work scheme with changing facilities on site