Location: Leeds or Manchester
Reports to: Head of Professional Services
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 -17:30 with a 1 hour lunch
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
You will be joining a business which has grown significantly in the past 2 years, has ambitious expansion plans and continues to invest in its transformation projects and its people.
Focus of the Role:
This is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced and ambitious M365 Engineer who has a desire to take on technical and/or team leadership responsibilities.
Focussing primarily on project delivery, the successful candidate will be working closely with the M365 Digital Transformation Team to capture client requirements, recommend appropriate technical solutions, plan project milestones and implement the proposed technical solution. The role will require technical understanding across a wide range of technologies.
The successful candidate would be a confident communicator, that is comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels. The individual will be a technical escalation point and facilitator for the M365 professional services team, and will be comfortable managing and mentoring a team of individuals.
The successful M365 Engineer will have demonstrable skills and experience with:
- Office 365 email migration including complete end to end preparation, configuration and migration completion
- Configuration of M365 Endpoint Management tools – Intune MDM & MAM
- Microsoft Teams implementation
Assumed technical knowledge:
- A solid background of technologies and concepts, understanding Microsoft server stack, networking and Active Directory Domain Services
- Microsoft Defender for O365
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Security and Compliance within M365
- Information Protection
- Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Teams Voice
- High energy and drive
- Capacity and hunger to learn
- A passion for problem solving under pressure
- Team player
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Possess good organisational and time management skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Full UK driving licence
- The opportunity to shape your own future with industry leading training and development and access to our BCN Academy
- Highly competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- 23 days holiday increasing with length of service and the option to buy additional leave
- Hybrid working
- Birthday off
- Health cash plan with free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)supporting bereavement, financial, health and wellbeing, and much more
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme, electric vehicle scheme, tech scheme and retail discounts
- State-of-the-art office with free parking
- Free 24-hour on-site gym (Manchester)
- A gift from us for expectant parents!
- Long service gifts to celebrate the milestones
- Beer Fridays, end of month pizza, pool tables (with cross office tournaments if you fancy your chances!), dress down every day, social events such as Summer BBQ, plus more!