Reports to: Purchasing Lead
Location: Manchester (Fully office based)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm, with a 60-minute lunch break
Salary: Dependant on experience
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premise, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
You will be joining a business which has grown significantly in the past 2 years, has ambitious expansion plans and continues to invest in its transformation projects and its people.
Focus of the role:
Reporting to the Purchasing Lead and working within the wider Business Operations team, the role’s key focus is to control stock for the business and provide administrative support to the purchasing function.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Stock Control across multiple sites and reporting
- Accepting deliveries of kit, signing in and asset tag management
- Obtaining tracking, licensing, and other information from 3rd parties
- Providing reporting to management and other teams
- Arranging couriers
- Holiday cover for other team members
- Office management including managing post and welcoming guests
- Any other administrative responsibilities as required by the team
- Creating and maintaining excellent working relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Continually looking to identify and develop new ways of working to maximise efficiency and ensure best working practices
- Active and comfortable with moving equipment and deliveries.
- Good skills with the Microsoft package; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Teams
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- A proactive Self-starter with the ability to approach and resolve challenges
- Ability to learn new skills quickly including adopting new processes and technology
- Able to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Team mentality
- The opportunity to shape your own future with industry leading training and development and access to our BCN Academy
- Highly competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- 23 days holiday increasing with length of service and the option to buy additional leave
- Hybrid working
- Birthday off
- Health cash plan with free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)supporting bereavement, financial, health and wellbeing, and much more
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme, electric vehicle scheme, tech scheme and retail discounts
- State-of-the-art office with free parking
- Free 24-hour on-site gym (Manchester)
- A gift from us for expectant parents!
- Long service gifts to celebrate the milestones
- Beer Fridays, end of month pizza, pool tables (with cross office tournaments if you fancy your chances!), dress down every day, social events such as Summer BBQ, plus more!