What is RingCentral?
RingCentral is an industry-leading cloud-based communications systems which brings together voice, video meetings, team messaging, collaboration and contact centre through a single platform and app.
RingCentral enables your organisation to communicate, collaborate, connect, and pass information seamlessly and securely over multiple devices anywhere, anytime over a single application, supported by one global platform.
More flexible and cost-effective than a legacy on-premise PBX and video conferencing systems, RingCentral offers far greater functionality than a regular VoIP system. RingCentral combines voice, video, content sharing and messaging from a single application across distributed global workforces and customer locations.
RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to integrate their own workflows.
– The #1 cloud business communications system that unifies the way businesses of all sizes communicate, collaborate, and connect. Phone, video conferencing, and messaging all in one platform.
Onmichannel Contact Centre
– RingCentral omnichannel connects your call centre to the rest of your organisation. By providing actionable analytics tools, easy-to-use dashboards, and omnichannel customer routing, Contact Centre empowers companies to improve the agent-customer experience.
RingCentral Global Office
– Whether you have a handful of customers abroad or a whole host of global offices, RingCentral Global Office removes the complexity of expanding globally and working across borders. RingCentral offers global PBX services in over 40 countries, localisation in 16 languages, international phone numbers and calling plans.
– Everything you need in one app. Do more from anywhere – teams messaging, video meetings, and business phone.
RingCentral benefits for your business
Remote work from anywhere, on any device, across multiple offices. Connect/call with colleagues and clients wherever you are. Get set up within minutes.
Remain connected during disasters and outages. Redundant data centres safeguard your data.
Low, all-inclusive monthly pricing, cheaper than on-premise systems.
Set up new users in minutes, and expand telephony easily without capacity concern.
Why BCN for RingCentral?
Empowering your team to work smarter, faster and more efficiently.
As a RingCentral Preferred Partner and RingCentral Ignite Partner, BCN Group can help you with initial advice and appraisal, through to planning, migration, and onboarding. We also provide ongoing RingCentral support, help and guidance to ensure you get the very best from the RingCentral platform and its integration with your existing technologies.
- 100% focus on delivering your business goals
- RingCentral Preferred Partner
- RingCentral Ignite Partner
- Dedicated in-house RingCentral team
- 89% Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Find out how BCN Group can support your business
Get in touch with the BCN Group Ringcentral team today to start collaborating and connecting vie hosted telephony.