What is Sage?
Trusted by more than 6.1 million companies worldwide, Sage is the UK’s leading cloud accounting software.
We offer solutions for any size, age, sector, or turnover, giving businesses better control over their finances.
As dashboards are cloud-based, businesses can access Sage software from any device and any location.
Sage Accounting Packages from BCN Group
As a leading Sage Business Partner, BCN Group can offer tailored accounting solutions underpinned by our Sage Support service.
Used by over 400,000 UK businesses, Sage 50cloud is one of Sage’s most popular accountancy software. Sage 50 accounting software helps small to medium-sized businesses manage their finances, VAT, customers, suppliers, and track cash flow. Sage 50cloud can fully integrate into Microsoft 365 for seamless and straightforward working.
Sage 200c is the UK’s most powerful business ERP software. Unlike other business software which operate in isolation, Sage 200c has modules that allow organisations to bring together all their business into one platform. Sage 200c covers multiple departments, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Project Management, allowing enterprises to manage better their financials, stock, production and sales orders. Also, just like Sage 50, you can integrate Sage 200c with any Microsoft 365 environment for a better end-user experience.
Sage CRM allows businesses to manage all customer relationships and centralise data, driving new sales opportunities. It can operate as a standalone solution, but many organisations integrate the software with Sage 200c and 3rd party services, such as MailChimp. Sage CRM helps businesses gain reliable insights into their customer base and improves management processes.
Benefits of using Sage
The world has become more intelligent, fast-paced, and connected than ever before. So, with Sage by your business’ side, you can keep up with the momentum.
As connectivity advances and our dependency increases, users will expect to access any service, whenever. With Sage in the cloud, downtime becomes a thing of the past, as users can securely access data on the go.
Every business aims to be successful, but sometimes the technology in use hinders that growth. Unlike other services, however, Sage supports business growth by providing complete visibility and help with gaining a competitive edge.
Sage understands that no two businesses are the same, providing flexibility and tailoring to your organisation. With customisable add-ons, you can integrate a wide range of further options, such as stock management, manufacturing processes, and payments. You can also integrate 3rd party apps, such as PowerBI.
Reduce manual or repetitive tasks with automation, giving you more time to focus on your business.
Why BCN Group for Sage Software
As a leading Sage Business partner with more than 12 years’ support experience, we are committed to delivering Sage excellence. Therefore, we came up with the BCN Group Sage Promise Charter to demonstrate and provide the best solution possible.
Two free of charge Sage Pro-Active Consultancy Review Sessions
– Our Sage consultants will take the time to understand how your organisation is using the Sage 200 software, and provide support, guidance and recommendations on improvements you could implement; enabling your business to become more efficient and ensure you’re getting the most out of your investment. It’s also an opportunity to discuss any business challenges that could be overcome by using additional Sage modules or partner add-ons from our partners Eureka, Sicon or Draycir.
Sage thought leaders
– As a Sage Strategic Partner we have the knowledge and experience to help you get the most from your Sage software. We keep up to date with industry news, regulations and legislation; and working closely with Sage and other Sage add-on partners such as Sicon, Draycir and Eureka, to deliver updates, training and events to you.
Industry-leading Service Level Agreements
– We have a UK team of Sage experts that are only a phone call away to answer any Sage queries you may have and to resolve Sage support issues fast.
Most competitive Sage Support
– We believe in quality and service that doesn’t have to cost the earth. Our Sage Support agreements are the most competitively priced in the UK.
– We understand that the financial year-end can be extremely busy and can throw up a few challenges. Our Sage consultants can be called upon to assist you during this period, providing guidance and checking all the critical information is in place, ensuring you can submit your annual financial statements in confidence.
Sage fair pay for new licences and renewals
– We believe in charging our customers a fair price for their new or renewal licences – which is why we only charge a small, standard handling fee. Some companies may add a handling charge of 25% upwards.
We pass on special offer pricing to you
– We are committed to ensuring you get the best value from your technology investments; that’s why we work closely with our partners to provide you with the best pricing models available. If they are running seasonal offers, free trials etc. we will always update you on these and pass them directly on to you.
Dedicated Account Manager
– At BCN Group we believe in forming close working relationships with our clients. You will have a dedicated Account Manager as your main point of contact who will get to know your business and it’s unique requirements, to help you get the most value from your software and resolve any queries quickly and efficiently.
BCN Group’s Sage Service
Like all of our Managed IT Support Services, Sage Support aligns with BCN’s three-step methodology.
Discover and Propose
Step one is to understand your business, objectives, challenges and any outcomes you are looking to achieve. Our goal is to deliver the optimum Sage solution or package, both commercially and technically, to meet your needs. We then reach a consensus on the metrics and KPIs that define success.
Transform and Adapt
Whether we are streamlining, implementing, commissioning, configuring, re-configuring, or transforming your Sage software, this stage is about delivering the roadmap and solutions to achieve your objectives. All managed by your team of BCN specialists and led by your dedicated project manager.
Manage and Evolve
Through ongoing success and metric tracking, we provide recommendations and hands-on Sage support for continuous improvement. Our proactive approach offers continuous business improvements, including uptime, protection of mission-critical data, reduced incidents. All these help you to create an environment that better reflects your business objectives.
Find out how BCN Group can support your business
Speak to our dedicated Sage team today to see how we can help manage your business’ accounting needs.