Microsoft Teams: Your hub for teamwork and collaboration workshop
Due to increased demand we’re hosting further Microsoft Teams workshops on 23rd July from our Manchester office, 24th July from our Leeds office and on the 25th July from our Burnley office.
During our workshop, you’ll discover how Microsoft Teams is becoming the central hub for team collaboration. Teams integrates across Office 365 applications and brings together in a shared workspace; chat, meetings, file sharing and voice, where you can work within business apps. This provides your business with a platform to simply get more work done.
Join us for an in-depth look at how Microsoft Teams can improve your business to become more collaborative, productive and agile.
What you’ll learn:
• The migration of Skype for Business to Teams – what’s possible and how much more you can achieve.
• How your business can communicate more effectively with group chat, online meetings, web conferencing and voice.
• Collaboration on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel and SharePoint.
• How to add Microsoft and other custom apps into the Teams platform to aid business productivity.
• Teams specific devices to further enhance user efficiency.
• Security features to keep your team secure
08:30 – Arrival, registration & breakfast
09:30 – Introduction
09:45 – Session 1: Welcome to the central hub for collaboration
10:30 – Break
10:45 – Session 2: Enhance business efficiency and security
11:30 – Roundtable Q&A
11:45 – Close and networking