With the amount of organizations wanting to “Go Green”, be more efficient and save money increasing, as does the demand for server virtualisation.
Virtualisation, in simple terms, is migrating physical servers to virtual machines and consolidating them onto far fewer physical servers means lowering monthly power and cooling costs in the data center.
The benefits of this process include:
- Being more environmentally friendly! Virtualization saves time, money, energy, and reduces your company’s carbon footprint.
- Make the most of your existing resources – pool your infrastructure resources and break the methodology of “one application per server”.
- Reduce infrastructure costs by reducing the number of physical servers your company has to support. Fewer servers means lesser power requirements.
- Increase the availability of your hardware for business data redundancy. Securely backup your entire infrastructure more rapidly and easily as virtualised servers consist of a few files that can easily be backed up.
- Improve business operations- deploy new servers faster, prep and provision user desktops in a fraction of the time that it used to take.
To find how virtualisation can benefit your business, contact us on 0345 095 7000.
About BCN Group
BCN Group is a dynamic, fresh thinking, independent IT solutions provider covering Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire and the UK. Our key focus areas are virtualisation, storage, disaster recovery, business continuity,consultancy and support services. BCN Group have strategic alliances with many of the big known and trusted manufactures such as VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, HP, and many more.