Depend on us to get your organisation to the next level.
BCN have a heritage of delivering outcomes through our cloud-first services and currently support over 1200 customers across specialist sectors.
Your tech partner
Posted on April 19th 2018
Here are our top 10 reasons for using online server backup and recovery:
1. Data Loss PreventionThe main reason for data backup is to save important files if a cyber attack, system crash or hard drive failure occurs.
2. A Plan BThere should be additional data backups if the original backups result in data corruption or hard drive failure. This option is best done via the cloud or offsite storage.
3. Simple RecoveryPeople make mistakes. Emails containing viruses are accidentally opened every day and important files are often mistakenly deleted. By regularly backing up your data you reduce the impact of these substantially.
4. Client Relationship and TrustSaved information improves client relationship management, which leads to increase in marketing and sales. Additionally, saved client information builds trust and value of a company.
5. Investor RelationsPer investor relations, data backup reduces the tedious time to compile annual reports to shareholders. Saved information symbolizes a company’s due diligence and organization. Without data backup, shareholders cannot make informed decisions or determine a company’s value.
6. ArchivingBacked up information streamlines the development of archives. With digital information, company history is in the making.
7. Competitive GainSaved company data can be a competitive advantage because there are many businesses that fail to data backup important information.
8. Improved ProductivityWith existing backed up files, companies improve productivity by reducing wasted time. Archived files lead to comparative studies of the past and present to devise a more effective plan.
9. No Wasted DowntimeData backup reduces ‘wasted time’ and can get a company back up and running quickly. This means the impact of downtime is minimal.
10. Peace of MindRegular data backups lead to peace of mind. In the event a cybercrime occurs, if a backup is there it can restart and get a company back up and running. It is never too late to start saving important company data.
If you want to learn more, feel free to contact us by clicking the button below.