|Cyber security Breakfast Briefing Invitation – 16th May 2019
The cyber threat landscape is changing as hackers turn their attention to small and medium-sized organisations thinking they’ll be easier to penetrate. Your security systems must therefore be robust, wide-ranging, yet easy to manage. Working with a security MSP that knows you, your business and can anticipate the threats you’re likely to face is the way forward.
Register your place today – Securing The 2019 Threat Landscape
Join BCN and key partner WatchGuard for a breakfast briefing on 16/5/19 to understand how hacker techniques are evolving, view a live demo of an innocent user’s password being stolen and see how the latest in threat protection solutions can help you nullify this growing menace.
Register your place today
08.30 – 09.30 – Registration & Breakfast
09.30 – 09.45 – Introductions
09.45 – 10.30 – Security session
- Outlining the current threat landscape for the small to medium sized organisation
- Preventing Zero Day attacks and educating the user
- Securing WiFi from malicious attack
10.30-10.45: Coffee Break
10.45-11.45: Security session
- A hacker & stolen credentials – see a live demo of a password being stolen
- Consumption-based managed security services; a comprehensive solution, all in one monthly bill
11.45-12.00: Roundtable, Q&A and close
BCN, T3, Trident Business Park, Styal Road, Manchester Airport M22 5XB.
We look forward to seeing you there. For a free consultation please contact email@example.com or call us on 0345 095 7000.